01. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF?
Bukera Valery, I drive a Subaru Impreza N12 and am from Burundi.
02. WHEN DID YOU START DRIVING
I started rallying in 1998 in Rwanda. My 2nd rally was in Uganda, the Pearl of Africa. Rally and Aviation are my passion.
03. DO YOU HAVE A FAVOURITE RACE?
04. IS THIS YOUR FIRST TIME IN UGANDA?
We participated 4 time at the pearl: 1998, 1999, 2009 & 2011 with 0 results! The roads were the roughest except in 2011.
05. HOW WOULD YOU RANK UGANDAN RALLY?
06. ANY DRIVERS YOUR ARE CHALLENGING?
07. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE RALLY ROUTE, TERRAIN AND THE LIKE?
The mountain gorilla was our test rally for our newly rebuilt car.
We absolutely know nothing about the Mubende region and terrain.
08. ARE YOU AIMING FOR A PONDIUM FINISH?
Our goal is first to finally finish the pearl, and if possible in the top 5